Link to the Library on Goodreads!
The Silas Bronson Library is now on Goodreads. Follow or friend us on our profile page, or join one of our discussion groups.
You can also link your book searches to our online catalog.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Go to www.goodreads.com/book_link/create
2. In the box for Link Name, enter Silas Bronson Library
3. In the box for ISBN search url, paste the following url into the box -- http://silas.biblio.org/eg/opac/results?query=identifier%7Cisbn%3A#ISBN#
4. Click the Test Link button
5. Click the Create Book Link button at the bottom of the screen
That’s it! You should now see Silas Bronson Library as one of the choices for Get a Copy on any book’s page.
If we don’t have the book you want, you can always request it on our website at bronsonlibrary.org/requests
December 1, 2018