Can’t make it to the main library or Bunker Hill Branch? Then try the Silas Bronson Mobile Library!
The Mobile Library makes stops around Waterbury at parks, schools, senior centers, churches, recreational facilities and more! Each stop typically lasts about two hours.
What services does the Mobile Library provide?
- If you need a new or replacement library card, you can sign up on the spot
- Return books, DVDs and other library materials
- Get information on library services and events
- Schedule to pick up items on hold
- Pick up make-and-take projects
- Sign up for Winter Learning, Summer Learning and other programs
- Use the Mobile Library as a free Wi-Fi hot spot
If you'd like to schedule a visit from the Mobile Library at your community event, call us 203-574-8225 or email our Mobile Librarian, Michael Tierney, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home delivery is available to Waterbury residents who are homebound or otherwise unable to visit the library in person.
Deliveries will be made by appointment. You must be at home to receive the delivery.
Visit our Home Delivery page for more information.